It's better when we're together
Social networks are growing in scale and value, serving to keep us digitally connected. For anything and everything, we reach for our devices.
And yet our wellbeing and mental health remains in decline....
- Social media is adding to overwhelm and increasing levels of anxiety, depression, bullying and FOMO, especially amongst teens and young people
- The impact of Covid-19 is causing continued breakdown of businesses and lives
- Unemployment is set to reach new heights towards the end of 2020
- The list goes on and on...
What can we do to better promote the health and wellbeing of people online? How can we ensure quality over quantity of our online networks? What can we do to awaken deeper levels of connection, direction and purpose, amidst challenging times?
Reimagining online community ▼
Reimagining online community
Imagine a new, values-led online community, with a vision to benefit the wellbeing of all.
5 reasons you'll want to belong...
- Give to the wellbeing of others – it's the best investment you'll ever make!
- Enrich your own life – doing good for others will always come back to you
- Grow your circle of trusted friends – go deeper on topics that really matter to you, with people you trust
- Step out more – be bolder in your life, backed by the encouragement of others
- Find a deeper level of connection, direction and purpose!
Introducing myself ▼
The community will be built on 7 core values...
It's good to belong ▼
You'll love MakeLifeClick, especially if you're...
- Seeking depth over quantity in your social networks
- Wanting to help others and be part of positive change
- Tired of social media noise
- Unimpressed by labels and status
- Curious about the deeper, more philosophical questions of life
- And more...
It will be a place to make your life 'click', whatever this means for you.
Content & features ▼
All articles will open on LinkedIn via new browser tab (or app if installed)
By Tim Jameson on 17th Sept, 2020
Do you enjoy just being still? Do you take 'hammock time' to allow your mind to breathe and best ideas to flow?
By Tim Jameson on 10th Sept, 2020
Believers in the power of the benefit mindset know that when we show kindness to others, it has a habit of finding its way back to us...
By Tim Jameson on 3rd Sept, 2020
What's the one thing you feel supremely qualified to teach other people? How do people change or transform as a result?
Preview launch ▼
We're excited to be running a preview launch October-December this year (exact dates TBC).
Everyone involved will play a key role in shaping the new community experience, whilst making some exciting new connections!
The preview will be application only, with a limited number of spaces.
Don't miss out! ▼
Don't miss out – register your interest!
Submit your contact info below to confirm interest in the preview launch running October-December this year. We will then contact you with further details.
Not sure you're ready yet? Take a look at this poem by Tomos Roberts (via YouTube)...
It goes without saying we'll never share your info and you can always unsubscribe at any time :-)